Astitva.... The Fountainhead

Monday, December 13, 2004

I am back... and I am bad

The header sounds as cheesy right!!!
But its true. After 2 months of not having logged on to Blogspot, this is where I stand.
Went back home for 2 weeks for sister's wedding. It was lotsa fun and a lot more work.. For those of you who want to know more visit this website here
Have had a very exciting(read "screwed up with long working hours") time at work for the past 1 month.
Tried giving a CFA exam which was a total disaster. Don't ask me about it as I will not entertain any queries on this issue. Anyone looking for a study buddy for the next CFA L1 paper?
Things had started looking better last week but ended up working 15 hours on Friday missing the Christmas Cocktail party at office and course.... worked till 8 pm on Saturday.
Thats where I said enough!! Needed a brk....partied till 5 am on Saturday night and lazed out on Sunday...went out for movie "National Treasure".... worth a watch for those who like riddles and treasure hunting :-)
Its Monday and I had lunch at Boat Quay... things are getting better.
Well I am on training which means I can actually go out for a 1 hour lunch and even 1.5 hrs if I am lucky...

Thats all for now. My trainer has been teaching something for the last 30 mins that I have not caught a word of. He is annoyed by the sound of the keyboard as he is not sure what I am doing on the PC.

Adios