Astitva.... The Fountainhead

Monday, June 06, 2005

Life is a four letter word

I was sitting and musing over the events of the past one week when the above thought struck me. I was so fascinated with the idea that I gave myself some time to think about it and crystallize this idea over time. The objective of this post is to bring attention to t the fact how importants parts to life can be described using four letter words.

May be it the various stages of life that human goes through
born
love
mate
sick
dead

Or maybe the strong emotions in life that one goes through
love
like
hate

Or probably the words used to describe these strong emotions
love
shit
fuck
suck

Maybe the things in life that we have no control over
love
fate
luck
lost

And last but not the least
LIFE

I am sure there are many hundreds of such examples out there that would fit the above criteria. But do not think of that. Only if you read deeper than the literal meaning of the words of this article would you understand the true meaning.